An historic undertaking!
Planning, engineering, design and staffing are underway for the construction of Vastly's Earth-friendly manufacturing facility in Chesterfield, Virginia. It's a big deal for our local community, and a bigger deal for the health of our environment.
Tranlin Inc. is constructing a production facility in Chesterfield County, Virginia that will create jobs in the region. The facility will produce facial and bath tissue, paper towels and napkins made from straw purchased from local and regional farmers. These paper products will be tree-friendly, chlorine-free, compostable, and assembled through an ecologically responsible production process.
Tranlin's earth restorative biostimulant fertilizers are co-products of the pulping process that produces tissue and paper for consumer goods. The fertilizer production system begins by breaking down straw into two components, fiber (used to create paper products) and nutrients (used for the production of fertilizer).
Vastly uses post-harvest wheat straw to make sustainable paper products and soil biostimulants. Our earth-friendly manufacturing operations will be located in Chesterfield, Virginia.
- We will begin collecting straw for processing from farmers all over Virginia.
- We will eventually have the capability to upcycle wheat straw produced in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- We create high-quality, eco-friendly paper products from the wheat straw.
- The process creates our fulvic acid biostimulant, which improved plant and soil health with organic acids to grow better crops and support farms.
- Our clean production facility will create a new revenue source for farmers and set the standard for earth-friendly production that operates in harmony with nature.
- Wetlands: a large wetland acts as a “biological filter” for wastewater from our production process. Our plant will nurture local wildlife and return water to its environment cleaner than it entered.
- Our patented process using wheat straw produces far fewer carbon emissions than wood-based paper production, giving our operation a lower carbon footprint.
- Powered by natural gas: the facility will run on natural gas, one of the cleanest forms of energy, with a highly efficient conversion process.